9.23.2008

"Market Confidence"

Senate Banking Committee Hearing (ON CNBC NOW)

Sen. Schumer: Secretary Paulson, if you don't think you'll actually use the entire $700 Billion, why couldn't we give you $150 billion now, and then come next January, to revisit this and see how much progress you've made.

Paulson: Blah, blah, blah, market confidence, blahbiddy, blahbiddy, blah.

I really hate to disappoint you Dictator Paulson, but giving away billions to your banking buddies certainly won't restore confidence to the market. And, I'd argue that by your actions on NATIONAL TV begging for;

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

S-E-V-E-N

H-U-N-D-R-E-D

B-I-L-L-I-O-N

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

...proves my point. Take your market confidence, and shove it up your ass along with the 500 million that you took when you cashed out of Goldman Sachs virtually tax free because of your relationship with George W. Bush.

No comments: